The 2016 Emerald/EFMD Outstanding Doctoral Research Awards
Encouraging excellence in management research worldwide
Please ensure you provide the following documents with the form:
- Covering letter, which should include:
The Executive Summary (2,000 word limit), explaining:
- statements as to why your research fits with the category you have chosen
- Brief details of why your research is outstanding
- details of any published work based on the research
- any other information of relevance to the application
Letter of recommendation/reference from a supervisor/senior faculty member. For short-listed applicants, further contact may be made with the referee.
- Significance/implications for theory and practice
- What is original and innovative about your work.
- Appropriateness and application of the methodology
- The quality of the data
* Required fields